Customer Service Charter Guiding Principles
- We are in the customer service business – we will be courteous and helpful at all times.
- We will be fair and open in resolving our customers’ issues.
- We will be flexible and practical in making prompt decisions that affect our customers.
- We will use feedback of all types to enhance our customers’ experience.
- We will respond to customer issues promptly by resolving them as often as possible with our front line staff, or at the point of origin, where appropriate.
- We will make decisions based on the best long-term interests of our customers.
- Our customers will help us deliver on these principles by acting appropriately when they use our services and by letting us know how we can improve our services.
Treating all customers equally
We are committed to giving a quality service that suits all of our customers. We will not tolerate any discrimination because of gender, age, disability, race, religion, marital status, family status or sexual orientation.
We will make all efforts to accommodate customers with disabilities and meet the needs that are specific to particular groups of customers.
How You Can Help Us
We ask you to help us to continue to provide a high standard of service by:
providing us with timely, necessary and accurate information, helping us establish a reasonable time for our response to you, and treating our employees with courtesy and respect.
We value and appreciate your feedback and use it to monitor and improve our performance.